Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A High View Day: 607 Search Views????

So even though I had less than 100 views from Etsy search at 12 noon I finished with 607????

Something is going on with stats???

Etsy is changing how they are counting views or search views or something???

The high search views started about the 5 o'clock hour:


It is the same thing that happened 2 or 3 other times around aug-sept.  A couple of those times I had a very high amount of search views for only a couple hours though.

There is this post on an Etsy forum thread about a Shop View stats bug or change in view counting:

https://www.etsy.com/teams/7720/bugs/discuss/17087279/page/3?post_id=305679040

I am not sure what to make of these high views.  To beleive that they are accurate or not.  Will they continue into the new year??

Anyway, I finished yesterday, a tuesday, with 607 views from Etsy search and 1,969 total views.

It was an active day for sales, too, with 6 orders for a good amount of revenue.

Only 45 Google views.

AND.....another area I have noticed where I have lost many views is "Your Listings" views.  I believe that is due to etsy showing other shops listings on our listings on mobile devices...

People are not browsing my shop through my listings like they have in the past.  They are clicking out of my shop??

That is for another post.

Time for bed.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment