Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Still a Good Views Day: 400 Search Views at 8:30pm

So with only having 98 views from Etsy search I thought I was going to only be in the 200's today.

But things picked up a lot in the afternoon and into the evening.

Here at 8:30pm I have 401 views from Etsy search with 1,448 total views.

It has been an active day in my shop.

With 5 orders too.

Only 37 Google views.

Boy, I remember the spring of 2014 before Google made their change....I was in the 30's-60's at 12 noon.

Then their Panda change that year.  My views came back some by Christmas.

And this year I was very happy to see them get even higher.  Through the summer I was in the 50's and even had a new 2 year record high  in the 80's in august.

But then they have dropped in november.

Well, I will see what I can do about that.

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment