Sunday, August 25, 2013

A sunny, warm, summer sunday; LE Smith avocado green moon & stars glass candy dish with lid

I got up early and got some more pics of tea cups taken.  It was frustrating again.  I spent the 2 hours I had available with the morning light and alot of the pics turned out blurry.  They looked clear on the camera, but when I downloaded them onto my computer they were blurry.

I was lucky in that the light this time of year gave me more time to take pics and have the tea cups show as white.  So I did keep taking pics over and figured out to use a different setting on my camera to make the pics turn out clear, in focus.  Now I will add pics in that setting to all my tea cups pics just to try to get clear ones:






I also retook pics of my beautiful pink rose Limoges charger.  I took pics of a couple teapots and a pottery ashtray.

 Also of my green moon & stars candy dish with lid that I got at the guys garage  And I got it listed:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/115923752/vintage-le-smith-glass-moon-and-stars?ref=shop_home_active


I just got back from the laundry mat.  Bought a pizza.  Made a stop in Goodwill and got a nice basket, a print and a fall shirt.

Now I am going to watch some golf, hang up my laundry, go to the store for drinks and maybe take some outside pics.  Still want to watch Big Brother tonight and work on the floors downstairs and upstairs.

It was a nice, sunny, summer sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment