Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Flowers in the Old Allegheny Gardens in the Mexican War Streets of Pittsburgh, PA

The Old Allegheny Gardens is on Sherman avenue right up the street from my house.  I remember when there were houses there when I was a boy.  It has been a garden since the 1980's.



Lately I have been walking by there on the way home and saw some very pretty flowers growing outside the fence.  So today I decided to take some pics of some of the flowers on the outside and inside of the garden.

I had my contrast set at the mid level when I first started taking pics along the sidewalk:







A busy bee



                                                                     And another one


                                                                    More flowers



                                          I went inside, my contrast still set in the middle:






Everything seemed to be glowing.  So I turned my contrast down for the rest of the pics:




           
                                                                 More.......





                                                       Amazing nature.............




                                                    More beautiful creations of God.....










                                                                   The last one.....


I love flowers.

Well, it has been a pretty good day so far.  I woke up to a nice tea cup sale.  I got one international order of tea cups packed & shipped.  Now I have to find a box large enough for the antique flow blue toureen, find the book, and try to pack two other orders.  Also would like to take some pics outside. Also have to work on the kitchen.  Try to get that taken care of today.

Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment