Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sleeping in the moonlight

I slept outside again last night and loved it.  It was a cool night with a clear, starry sky.  The moon was full.  Here it is through my next door neighbor's tree




The moon was actually much larger than shows in the pics.  Taking night time pics is something I still have to learn.

Last night before I went outside to sleep I bought 2 beautiful Limoges plates.  2 on ebay.  1 on Etsy.  Here is one of them, a TV Limoges plate, from Ebay:


I need some more nice things for my shop.  Especially some nice Limoges and/or antique plates.  I've sold so many of my best things over the past 12 months and I really haven't replaced them.  From the Joseff of Hollywood brooch, plates, Tiffin gold encrusted goblets, prints, and many other things.  It's been a pretty nice run.  Have to add nice things, besides tea cups, if I want to continue.

I woke up and came into the house to low views in my vintage Etsy shop.  Only 46.  And only 141 total with only 11 favorites.

Off to the grounds keeping job today.  It will be a nice day, weather-wise.  Then to home depot.  Back home to try to ship a package or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment