Thursday, August 22, 2013

Embraced by the Light by Betty Eadie, her near death experience, Universal Laws

I first learned about Near Death Experience, NDEs, back in the mid 1980's.  I would go to the library and browse the non-fiction section and one time I came across Dr Raymond Moody's classic "life after life" from 1977.  From there I would read other books of peoples experiences. And watch stories about them on tv.

My mom and I would watch Unsolved Mysteries together and the experiences they showed on there were alwyas very interesting.

One of the best books I have read in my life, NDE or otherwise, is Betty Eadies account of her near death experience.  I found it when I was browsing the book store when it first came out back in 1992.  I was immediately attracted to it and when I read it, I felt it in my heart, my spirit.  It felt right to me.  It felt true.  

I read it over and over.  It is full of knowledge.  Knowledge about heave, Jesus, God, life, prayer and more. I have passed it on to people who I thought could use the positive message, the encouragement.  Unfortunately, I feel that some people didn't read it or believe it or didn't want it.

I have just passed it on again recently and visited her homepage again myself.  Her message on her homepage is about the Universal Laws.  Here is the message:

 Universal Laws Bless Us
       Dearest Friends,
       We sometimes look to others to blame when life challenges us, and more often than not, we blame God first. Years ago this seemed fitting to me because I felt I had no control over my own life. But since those earlier days, I was taken to the spirit world and taught God's plan for all his children. I learned that our lives are blessed with free will, that we live in a universe of Law and Order—and that God created it for our ability to have greater joy. He created laws that apply to everything in life, including laws which govern the unseen forces that protect us. Through use of these laws, we attract to us either positive or negative, such as bliss or misery, wealth or poverty, health or illness. Regardless of our understanding of these laws or how effective our use of them is, or even whether we are aware of Universal laws or not, they serve us just the same, facilitating our needs.
       These timeless, ageless and eternal laws govern every living thing. They are unchangeable, fixed, and unalterable by man. God has absolute command over them as they always serve his will. He, by his own will, allows them to administer to our needs without his interference so that we might learn. Universal Law is impersonal. Just as the sun, stars, and moon shine on all God's children, the laws serve without discrimination.
       Universal Law embodies laws such as (to name only a few) Cause and Effect, Law of Gravity, Magnetism, Repulsion, Impermanence, Suffering, Sacrifice, Abundance, Destiny, Attraction, Expansion, Energy, Action, and Love. These, and other laws, govern our success, happiness and destiny. In becoming aware of these laws and by understanding and living the principles they teach, we can transform our lives and succeed in goals that will bring us to our highest good.
       We can choose to use each law for our personal success or failure. Our Heavenly Father desires our success and happiness. He blessed us with this birthright that is both natural and spiritual. If we consciously live our life in alignment with the Universal Laws, we will achieve the success that is according to God's will for us, and we will live our lives in harmony and in balance.
       Today and every day, I send you my love. I also feel to send you encouragement and hope in our Heavenly Father's plan for us and in his Son, Jesus who completed his mission of love having triumphed over evil, that we can learn from our experience of mortality and return unscathed to our heavenly home when our time on earth is complete. If life is difficult and gives you cause to despair, remember to look towards our heavenly home, to see the light and peace which flows from there in unimaginable abundance! Our trials may challenge us, yet our Creator supplies every strength, every tool, every help we need to see us through. As you grow in greater understanding of God's Universal Laws, never forget that every hardship has its purpose, which is to bring you to greater faith and greater love. Open your heart to The Father, and he will show you the way.
       With all my love,

       Betty


No comments:

Post a Comment