Thursday, August 15, 2013

It has not been a good morning

I spent time taking pics of 4 tea cups and of the 30 pics, none of the tea cups were good enough to list.  So I have to take them all again as the morning daylight is running out.  I saw that I broke one of my really good Aynsley bailey tea cups, my adaptor stopped working on my camera and I can't find the other camera, I couldn't find the saucer for the one tea cup, I spilled coke on the floor and it sprayed, too, and I knocked over my blue Stafford expensive set I just sold last night and now I have to check it and hope I didn't damage it!

And I have things to do today too.  Dave. Laundry. Hardware store for mortar. organize outisde.  Take more pics.  Find the book. pack orders.

It has not been a good morning.

But I made a tea cup sale.  To Em in Thailand again.

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment