Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sunset in the Mexican War Streets of Pittsburgh, PA

I was walking back from the store when I saw the beautiful sky.  There were big puffy clouds in the pink & blue sky.  I wanted to hurry home and come out and take some pics.

I missed the large clouds in the eastern sky, but was able to capture the moon in the southwestern sky and clouds in the western sky






.
                                                            And more.........







It was an ok day.  Made a sale of tea cups.  Views in my shop are ok.  It was an ok day at the grounds keeping job.  Didn't complete all the tasks for the day.

Now I am ready to watch America's Got Talent.  It was a decent show last week.  Much better than the first week.  I am looking forward to seeing it.

Alot of work to do tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment