Wednesday, April 27, 2016

A Unique French Provincial Low Slung Chair

I have done pretty well selling vintage Mid Century furniture in my vintage Etsy shop, and when I saw this chair, I wanted it.

I brought it home even though it needs some work.  The green brocade upholstery is still in beautiful condition.  Only the bottom need repaired.

I got pics taken the next day and listed it in my Etsy shop:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/197341843/unique-vintage-french-provincial-chair?ref=shop_home_active_5






I could have sold it within only the first few days after listing, but I was not able to get more pics taken of the bottom in time to satisfy an woman who was interested in it.  She would have even had someone come pick it up.  That would have been a good deal for me.

I am glad I have this listed in my shop.  It is and has been very popular.   And has brought people into my shop.

If it doesn't sell, maybe I will get the bottom repaired, and keep all of the original brocade uphostery.

No comments:

Post a Comment