Saturday, April 9, 2016

A Vintage English Bone China Teacup by Royal Stafford

I have been selling vintage teacups in my Etsy shop for more than 4 years now, and one of my favorite makers is Royal Stafford.  I love the wide rim teacups by them.  The quality of the bone china feels so much better than many other makers.

One of my favorite patterns, and most popular patterns, is this beautiful one I have had in black, navy blue, turquoise blue, green and this is my 2nd one in pink:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/66555771/vvintage-english-tea-cup-and-saucer?ref=shop_home_listings


This beautiful pink bone china teacup has an embossed pattern on the gold bands of both the teacup and the saucer:



I sold the first pink I had to Asia.


I wonder where this one will go?





Time will tell.......

No comments:

Post a Comment