Sunday, April 3, 2016

I just Dreamed of Carried Underwood

In my dream I was working on a vacant house.  Or doing something to it.  Closing it up or sealing it up somehow.

I sang a song as I did.

Then I was with my sister.  And I sang a song she wrote?  I didn't think either song was that great.  And that I only sounded ok singing them.

I left the house to go somewhere and with a friend or co-worker I walked between the house next door and behind the house next door.

And Carried Underwood called to me from inside the house something like, "Wait a minute" and came out side.  She was pretty and said something like, "I like the song.", and I wondered which one she meant and that they both did not sound that great.  She said something after that, but I do not remember what it was.  .

I told her about the song.  Just a sentence or two.  And I did not think it sounded that great and then I said, "It was nice to see you.  You look nice.".  And started to walk away.  I said it casually.  It was Carrie Underwood after all.  I wasn't going to flirt with HER. She wasn't going to like ME.

And as I walked away she said in a very enamored way, "You look like an angel!"??  Something like that.  She said I look like something.  And I was very surprised and how she said it.  In a sweet, enamored, flirtatious way. Then I woke up.

And decided to check my email....

...I did have a message in my shop titled "the Angel".

So the dream was about me singing a couple songs that my next door neighbor Carried Underwood heard and liked.  She said something else too.  And then I got a very unexpected response from her.

Who is Carried Underwood to me in real life?  A Godly Christian singer with a great voice. And, of course, very attractive..



**I haven't watched this video in more than a year and I decided to add it to this post, and you see the profile is  "Dreamcatcher".

Oh well.

I did decide to call my oldest sister last night, and I was very surprised to learn that my mom used to sing.  My sister told me she was a lounge singer?  I NEVER would have suspected that for a lot of reasons.

Oh, well.

Back to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment