Sunday, April 24, 2016

The Great Mexican War Streets Yard Sale 2016

A friend of mine in the neighborhood stopped by my house a few weeks ago and let me know the annual Mexican War Streets yard sale would be in May this year.  The previous 2 years it was in June.  And for the first couple years it was also in May:

http://www.mexicanwarstreets.org/events/2016/5/21/the-great-mexican-war-streets-yard-sale

I am looking forward to it.  I've done very well every year.

Last year I got a beautiful pair of 1960's Danish Modern style wood and brass table lamps that I sold:


And a vintage 1950's Hall Twinspout teapot that I also sold:


In years past I've gotten some nice things, too.  Like a cool pair of crystal cuff links that sold quickly:


 And a very nice leather box from Italy that sold quickly:


And 3 naugahyde leather arm chairs that were very popular and all sold individually:


And a pair of Cameo Creations wall hangings that also were very popular and sold:



And a nice vintage 1940's McCoy pine cone planter:



Those are a handful of sales from my finds at the neighborhood yard sale.  I have other items still in my shop, and many other items still to list.  I don't need any more things to sell, but I am going to go to this year anyway. lol.  Hopefully I will do at least as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment