Saturday, April 2, 2016

My $2 Million Dollar Dream that Wasn't

So it was more than 8 years ago when I wrote to my angels and asked them what I had to show me in my dreams something I had to look forward to in life.

That night I had a dream....

.....I was in a house, and a person with short, wavy blonde hair was in front of me and pointed and said, "Go in there.".  It was a person I had seen in my dreams before. My guardian angel or one of my angels.

I walked over to the doorway and looked into the room.  On a table, lit up was a check that I thought was for $200,000 or $250,000.

I turned out of the room and my sister was there and all of  a sudden she was all over me talking very fast.  Asking me for things or something??  Then another lady was there too.  Doing the same thing.

I woke up and thought I had a dream that I'd receive some big check.

About a year after that, after not having received any large amounts of money,  not at all.   I had another dream...

....I was in my bed and I had this knowing that I was going to have $2 million dollars.  And 2 of my sisters and my brother in law were there.  They were talking among themselves. I got up out of bed trying to think with my head how I was going to get it.  Was I going to inherit it?  Was someone going to give it to me?

My one sister came in front of me. Looking down and still talking to the others.  Then my other sister did the same thing.

All the while I was still having the knowing I was going to have $2 million.

I woke up.

I never got an answer how
 
So over the next 7 years, Nothing.  No big check.  No $2 million.

Then, the fall of 2015 I had another dream.

I was in my bedroom or in a room, and a different older man was in front of me.  He told me because of all the money I had given away I was going to receive the $2 million dollars.  I said to him, "Are you serious?!"

And he told me there was something else I had to do.  He told me what it was, but I didn't catch what that was.

So, here I am in the spring of 2016.  Still nothing.

I am either stupid for thinking the dreams were messages and meant something.  Or, the dreams were messages and it was not cool to give me such dreams 7-8+ YEARS in advance.  Not cool.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment