Monday, April 18, 2016

Vintage 1990's Seraphim Classics Angel Figurines

My first experience with the Seraphim Classics line of angels was in the mid 1990's.  I first saw them at the Hallmark store at the local mall and thought they were very pretty.  I bought my mom one for Christmas.

Then, after opening my vintage shop on Etsy I found one at the local Goodwill thrift store near me here in the Mexican War Streets of Pittsburgh, PA.  It was Felicia the Adoring Maiden from 1994.  I tried to give her heavenly light for my first pic of the listing:



Then just yesterday I found another one at the Goodwill across the city that I rode my bike to on a beautiful, sunny spring Sunday.  It is Harmony Love's Guardian from 1996:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/243775975/vintage-seraphim-classics-angel-figurine?ref=shop_home_listings



I did not give her Heavenly light, but I intend to retake the pics and add it.

They are very pretty angels that were very well done.  When I see any others, I will buy them and add them to my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment