Thursday, April 21, 2016

The New Etsy Layout is Affecting "Shop Views"??

So yesterday was my lowest total view day in MONTHS.  Probably one of the lowest of the year.

At about 11 pm I had only about 1,100 total views.  When I have finished with most days this year from 1,600 to 2,100.

Checking my stats I see it is partly because my "Shop Views" were only 159!

And checking my stats I see that my "Shop Views" has dropped below 200 starting on April 15th.  The day I finally had the new Etsy shop layout?

AND....checking my stats for the previous 7 days I see that I have 1,100 FEWER "Shop Views" than for only the previous 7 days!

And checking my shop stats for the previous 30 days I could see my "Shop Views" were at least 220 and even in the 500's....until April 15th.

And from March 23 to April first I had one day with 325 Shop Views.  That was March 31. And all of the the other days from March 23 to April 1st I had 413 to 535 Shop Views.

Even this morning at about 10 am I can see my "Shop Views" each hour are only in the single digits, and I have only 27 of them!.

HHmmmmm.

I will be checking the Etsy forums to see if I can find anything.  And I will also email Etsy Support.  I would post on the Etsy Bugs forum, but I am banned from the forums.  One of my "strikes" was calling another shop owner "comrade" for supporting Obamacare.

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment