Wednesday, April 6, 2016

High Views Yesterday, The First Day of the New Etsy Shop Layout

So I am not happy with the new layout.  For a number of reasons.  One of them is that it is more work to renew listings.  There are many more clicks involved.

I kept my own Shop Policies, which was supposed to be a penalty under the new layout?

But, it might be that the language was misinterpreted.  That Etsy was really saying NOT having Policies would affect a shop in search.  Not using the shop's own policies??

So I finished the tuesday with 352 views from Etsy search.  And that was higher than my search views have been for a week or so.  They had dropped back down into the mid 200's.  But jumped up yesterday.

I also finished with 1,644 total views.  Still decent.  Not as high as the days over 2,000 last month, but pretty good.  Could they have been better is the question???  Was the infinite scrolling in my shop with more than 1,300 listings and a teacup section with nearly 700 listings affected by the scrolling???  Probably so.

Today's search views are decent here right before 12 noon with 109, I like to be at at least 100 by 12 noon.
And I have 753 total views at 11:37am.  So people are browsing my shop.

It's only been 1 day.  But results have been good so far.  Other than having to work on my shop myelf, that is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment