Thursday, April 14, 2016

An Encouraging Morning: High Search & Total Views

So I finished yesterday, a wed, with 277 views from Etsy search, 1 467 total views and only 48 Google views.

But here on this beautiful, sunny spring morning, I already have 115 views from Etsy search and 842 total views at only 11:30am.  That is very good to see.

I like to be at 100 search views by 12 noon, and for the past couple days I was below that.  So this is good to see.  And, it is on a thursday.  Not a weekend.  Which are usually my higher view days.

My search views and total views have not dropped off, but have gone up, since the new layout.  Even this morning I had 211 listing views in the 10am hour.  So people are still browsing my shop even with scrolling.

Although my Google views have dropped in the past month.  Which must be because of the recent Google changes.

But my views from Etsy search have been unexpectedly high this month.  I've been in the 300's.  Which I did not expect.  I was in the 200's most of last month.

My search views usually drop in march, and have stayed down through the summer.  But not this year!

Good to see!  I am looking forward to this year of selling in my vintage Etsy shop!

Back out into the beautiful, sunny weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment