Tuesday, February 4, 2014

300 Views before 8pm; Vintage Tea Cup Pics

I have 302 views from Etsy search at 7:44pm. And 915 total views.

It has been a fairly productive day. I got some pics taken and new items listed. Including some nice new tea cups. It was a cloudy day and I would rather have taken the pics of the tea cups on a sunny morning, but I have so many that I decided to take pics of some down on the white counter top with the gold inside them. They look off-white and dark and not as good as the others on the shelf taken during the sunny mornings. But they still turned out pretty good:


Tonight will be a tv night and grocery shopping. Then maybe pack some orders.

And....watch The Tonight Show. It is one of Jay Leno's last shows. I am sad about that. I like Jay. Whatshisname is more of a younger/college student crowd/show. That is not The Tonight Show. I hope Jay gets his job back. Again. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment