Thursday, February 13, 2014

Vintage 1960's Stangl pottery orchard song tid bit tray, hand painted fruit pattern

It was one of the days years ago when I went to the local thrift store that I found this very nice vintage pottery plate. I am surprised that I've had it in my vintage Etsy shop for so long. I believe I have priced it fairly and I thought it would sell by now. I think I have spent more on renewing fees since I first listed in than I would sell it for. lol. I think it is an attractive, vintage fruit plate and I will keep it listed for that perfect buyer......whenever he or shes finds it.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/91313628/vintage-1960s-stangl-pottery-orchard?ref=shop_home_active_10


I have orders to pack. It is a cloudy morning. So it will be a good day to take pics. Of other items besides tea cups. I have alot of books to list. And some pottery.

Off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment