Monday, February 10, 2014

454 Views Yesterday; High Views this Morning

Yesterday was one of my highest view days from Etsy search ever. My highest was 480. I might have hit 470 one time, too.

Already today right before 10am I have 105 views from Etsy search and 425 TOTAL views.

That is alot of total views already. When I checked around 6:30am or so Etsy search views were only 60.

I remember the days of averaging 175 to 225 total views for a day. And it would be a good day when I made it over 300 for a day. Now I have over 400 total views before 10am. I owe it all to my tea cups.

I have orders to ship that I got packed yesterday. I have to buy more bubble wrap when I ship them and finish packing the 2 good tea cup orders. And I just made a good sale of 5 items this morning. Fragile items, too! Have to wrap them well!

Off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment