Sunday, February 9, 2014

Record High Views at Noon!

Here at 12:10pm I have 174 views from Etsy search. My previous high was either 167 or 172.

This still will not mean I will set a new day record for Etsy search views. This happened before in the past month and then things slowed down in the afternoon and I finished much less than the record high of 480.

I even have more views from Pinterest than Google. 17 to 9. That's disappointing.
But I have to stop worrying about Google views. Those are gone. Those are lost. For good. Because of Google and Etsy changes.

I would be doing even better if not for the Google & Etsy changes. Wow.

I have been packing my tea cup orders. I have just about finished the 4th one. I then will pack the 2 large tea cup orders to ship tomorrow or tuesday.

I also want to take some new pics. It is a nice, cloudy day. A good day for pics of things other than tea cups. In this lighting I have all day tot ake pics. On sunny days, it is good to take tea cup pics until only 11 am and pics of other things until only about 2 pm. Now I will have until 5 pm or so.

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment