Tuesday, February 11, 2014

High Views at Noon! More Vintage Tea Cup Pics

I have 125 views from Etsy search and 599 total views at right after noon at 12:03pm.

That is alot of total views.

Also have 19 views from Google. The most in a week or two. Since I had 2 consecutive days of just over 20 views at noon. I have been in the single digits at noon the past few days

I made a nice plate sale.

I have to get nicer things for my shop. I have mostly nice tea cups.

Most of my items are not that great. I've sold alot of my best things the past year and a half and have not replaced them.

Time to start going to auctions??? I don't know. There is so much competition there. Especially for the best things. I hear of others getting box lots of great things. I doubt that would happen for me.

I have gotten some pics taken this morning since it was clear and sunny. Most of them turned out pretty good. Usable:


I will try to take some more pics. Maybe pack orders. Maybe ship and go to the supermarket.

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment