Monday, February 3, 2014

Yesterday was a very good day in my vintage Etsy shop

I had 5 orders with an excellent amount of revenue. That surprised me. I hadn't had a day of that many orders in a while. Although I did have a good month of january.

I also have more than 1,200 total views and one of my highest day of views from Etsy search ever at 387. I've been over 400 views from Etsy search 3 or 4 times total. And at around 370 several times.

I finished with 50 views from Google. Still low and still disappointing. But I am gradually getting over it. lol. I am gradually accepting that my Google views are gone and lost for good. That there is no way I can be relevant for Google. Partly because how Etsy uses our listings! When one of our listings will show up in an image search it will direct the person to similar items on Etsy!

It was a very good day overall though. I am not sure this month will equal the great january I had. I hope I can make a third of that. A third to a half woudl be good.

Now I have to replace all the valuable items I've sold in the past 5 weeks!

Off to work to pack and ship all my orders today!

No comments:

Post a Comment