Sunday, February 9, 2014

300 Views just after 5:30pm

Here at 5:37pm I have 301 views from Etsy search. That is one of the earliest times ever. I didn't reach 200 views from Etsy search at a new record today like I thought I would. I reached it about 1:30pm though.

I have 833 total views also.

Only 17 from Google. Wow.

No sales today. Just one sale that I had to cancel. A lady bought something that was reserved for someone else. It was in the title that it was reserved, but she bought it anyway.

It was a fairly productive day today. I got a number of new items listed. Some cheap things. But I have to get a variety of things in my shop. I have so many tea cups. It is time to add some different things. Probably won't pay til Christmas though. lol.

I also got 4 orders packed to ship in the morning. Still have to pack the two big orders.

Well, off to dinner and tv. Maybe the dollar store.

No comments:

Post a Comment