Monday, February 3, 2014

Last Nights Dream of Being Back in School

I dreamt I was back in school. I was ina classroom. And it was young, unfamiliar kids in the class. And it was a math class? And we were doing problems on the front chalkboard. I was doing one. It was some type of mathmatical word puzzle? And I didn't know the answer and I wrote, "we all know the answer". The problem was a question. So that is what I wrote.

I was in a seat in the first or second row. And I started thinking I was in the wrong class. I thought I was in a match class with younger, smarter kids. And I was held back? Or I was in a lower class? When I should have been in a math class with kids in my own grade? It was like I was in a freshman math class and I was a senior? Even though it was math I didn't know. A math class for smart freshman and I was a senior?

The teacher was sitting in the front of the class in a desk like us students and she was talking about the problems as one of the students was doing the problem on the chalkboard after I sat down after doing mine.

We didn't go over my problem. Just the one girls.

I don't think it was a message. Maybe I was just workign things out. I know at times I have had dreams similar to that. Of being back in school. But with unfamiliar classmates.

I don't think it had any meaning. I was just working things out in my dreams. Just one of those dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment