Thursday, February 20, 2014

Good Etsy Search Views; The New Normal for Google Views

So here at 6:15 I have 244 views from Etsy search. I had about 122 at 12 noon.

Only 38 google views. So this is the new normal. Time to accept it. The new normal is 30-50's. I've reached 60 ONCE in months. I have not reached 100 in months. And only ONCE in 4 months or more. Disappointing. But just have to accept it. I have to make being relevant for Etsy more important than being relevant for Google. Especially when part of the loss in views is because of Etsy's changed relationship with Google. And Etsy's changes have affected our relevancy wtih Google.

I am not sure I can equal the revenue of last year with getting so many less google views for an entire year. Plus the loss of all the other search engine views. So I will just have to do my best. Do what I can.

No sales today. I got laundry done, made a trip to the thrift store and the supermarket. Now it is time for some tv this evening? And some organizing?

No comments:

Post a Comment