Monday, February 3, 2014

I LOVED watching the Seattle Seahawks beat BADLY Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos in the Super bowl!

I liked it when the ball sailed over Peyton's head on the first play. Then as the Seahawks made plays I was getting happier and more satisfied.

I was glad watching the Denver offense do nothing. And get stopped.

I loved it when Peyton threw that first interception.

When the linebacker Smith returned that interception for a touchdown I was saying "Wow".

When Percy Harvin returned that opening 2nd half kick-off for a touchdown, again, I said, "Wow". And loved every second of it.

I am glad Peyton got beat badly. On national tv. In the super bowl. lol.
His arm is weak. He can't throw the ball more than 25 yards down the field.

I don't like it that Seattle won the super bowl. I wanted New Orleans or Green Bay to make it from the NFC. I would rather San Fran have made it. But it turned out great in the end.

I am still mad that my team, The New England Patriots with Tom Brady, lost in the AFC Championship game. And not good either. And I am still made that Peyton and the Broncos got what I wanted for Brady and the Patriots all season. Another season gone. Another season lost. I can't count on anything. I could say "next season", but I've been saying that every season for 10 years now. So just gotta do what I gotta do. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment