Sunday, February 9, 2014

400 Views before 10pm

Here at 9:43pm I have 408 views from Etsy search. I should finish with about 440 views from Etsy search. Not a new record. Even though I was on a record pace at noon. But it happened again where things slowed down some in the afternoon.

1,266 total views, too. 1 order for a tea cup. Only 32 from Google.

And....I just mised a very nice pink Aynsley tea cup on ebay. I had the listing opened and it had 7 minutes left and then I forgot about it as I was looking for other tea cups on ebay and missed it. It sold for only $9.99. I was going to bid $14 and I bet I would ahve won it. And put it in my shop for $59. Oh well.

I am going to try to pack the rest of the orders tonight. So I can ship them during the day tomorrow. Before it gets cold tomorrow night, tuesday and tuesday night. I won't leave the house for a day and a half. Til wed afternoon. So I have post office runs tomorrow and a run to the hardware store, the dollar store and super market.

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment