Wednesday, April 30, 2014

High Clicks for Google Ad Today(cont)

Wow. Here at only 10:23 I have spent $24.72 on my Google ad. That is as much as yesterday's total.

BUT...no sales from it.

I think it is that my ad is being shown more through the "Network". For similar searches. Not for my specific ad or keywords.

And.....my stats for it are not good. But I still have 189 clicks before 10:30am and all my stats for my CTR are below average. My search CTR is much lower than my Network CTR. For the previous 4 days it was a little higher.

I think today will be my last day for the Google ad. It will cost me $50 just for today. With no sales. That will be $100 for only 5 days.

It is nice seeing the views and clicks, but it is expensive. I have the 189 clicks before 10:30am, and only had about that many all of yesterday. I guess my new keywords and deleting the ones that weren't drawing ads helped? And also adding "porcelain" items to my front page?

My Etsy stats show 89 views from the ad and 12 from another ad st, AND 76 "direct views" already. They are also high just like yesterday when I had 189 "Direct Views" (a topic for another day).

I wanted to get my Google views back, and I have. But it has been expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment