Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My Vintage Etsy Shop has taken a Step Back this Month

My views from Etsy search are down noticeably for the first 8 days of this month. They are much lower than the first 8 days of march.

I believe it is caused by Etsy. A test is affecting my views??

My google views have been low. In the 30's and 40's mostly. With one day in the 50's. I will have to accept at some point that my Google views are GONE. Long gone. Never to return. Because of Google and because of Etsy.

I have had good revenue for the first 8 days of the month though. More than the beginning of march. It won't keep up though.

So with me probably not being able to replace my tea cups and other nice things this year, due to haveing other expenses, this year will head DOWNWARD. I got teased by the great first 2-3 months. If I can even stay open, my shop revenue and views will go down.

Oh well. One day at a time. If I stay open.

No comments:

Post a Comment