Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Yes, My Vintage Etsy Shop has taken a Step Back this Month

Views from Etsy search have been below and much below 300 every day this month. With one of those days being only the 2nd day below 200 in the past 2 years.

And 2 tiny sales in the past 4 days. With my only significant sales being international tea cup sales. Which I will now stop selling to Asia.

With so many other vintage sellers on Etsy complaining about a drop in sales and views, I believe that is what I have to look forward to, if I even stay open.

Not to mention replacing all the good items I've sold the past 2 years will be almost impossible. Especially for the bargain prices I did.

So prepare for a continued slowed time in my shop, with continuing of low views and low non-tea cup sales, and tea cup sales.

It was a good run. Much better than I was expecting or hoping for.

No comments:

Post a Comment