Monday, April 28, 2014

Review 888

So to begin with 888 is a very special number. Any number is 3's has significance.

And this number is no exception.

I found a unique Royal Albert tea cup and put it in my shop. And it was bought by a repeat customer.

I try to ship ASAP. And always ship Priority when I can. I even am willing to take a little bit of a loss on shipping to ship Priority.

With tea cups, I have the costs set right so that I am able to ship Priority in the US.

I got the Royal Albert tea cup shipped right out and just this evening I have received a very nice review from the buyer.

"I have ordered now three times from ShoponSherman and have been very pleased each time with the service, items, delivery and delivery time. I ordered this item one evening and received it in a day and a half!!! I look to shop from this seller again and am enjoying this tea cup and saucer set already so very much!"

That makes me feel good. That's part of why I sell. To make people happy. To give people things they will love.

I have felt bad when some transactions did not work out for whatever reason.

This is one that is satisifying. Thank you, buyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment