Saturday, April 26, 2014

High Google Views so far today; Still Low Search Views

Here at 12:30pm I have 24 views from Google. That is easily the highest of the month and the highest in WEEKS. The first time I've reached 20 by 12 noon in weeks.

It may slow down like past times.

I have not reached 60 or 70 views from Google in MONTHS. I've reached 70 views from Google only ONCE in MONTHS.

Still low views from Etsy search. Only 94 at 12:30. Very disappointing.

My shop has taken a big step back this month.

Only ONE day of more than 300 views from Etsy search!! Wow. To go along with the low sales. Especially since my income from the beginning of the month was just tea cup sales to Asia. Of which some have not shown up.

Not a good month. Revenue is decent. All the rest is disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment