Wednesday, April 30, 2014

70 Views from Google!

Here just after 6pm I have 76 views from Google!

This is only the FIRST TIME ALL YEAR I have reached 70 views from Google.

I have 2 explanations for it:

1. My Google Ad & clicks have made my listings "relevant"?
2. My clicks from the Google network and/or Google ads are beign counted as direct Google views?
3. They are legitmate direct Google views.

I am going with number 2. That my clicks & views are beign counted as direct Google views. Some of them anyway.

I will find out when I cancel my ad ad midnight tonight. It is too expensive.
It is nice seeing all the views, but it has already cost $51 just TODAY. And $90 for just over 5 days.

I can't pay $1,000/month. Anything that I do pay is part of my profits.

I just have to make decisions and accept The New Normal of Etsy & Google views.

No comments:

Post a Comment