Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Much Higher Google Ad Views & Cost today

Yesterday, for the entire day, I had 941 clicks for only $8.64. I was good with that.
And my average price per click was only 9c.

But here at only 9:23am I already have 81 clicks for $9.42! My budget for the day is $15. So I will have to raise that to make it through the day. My cost per click is still only 12c today.

AND....I already have 504 total views in my Etsy shop before 10am.

An important point is that I have my ad set to run worldwide.
BUT I don't have shipping set for worldwide. I am not shipping tea cups internationally at the moment because of orders that have not arrived in Asia. That's probably not good.

I have a decision to make about that.

Of all the times for any orders to not make it internationally, it is now.

I have a few orders to pack and ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment