Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I've Made the Decision to STOP SELLING TEA CUPS to Asia

This morning I have decided to go ahead and stop selling tea cups to Indonesia, Singapore and any other country. I believe almost all of the buyers were not only reselling my tea cups, which I was ok with, but they were reusing my pics!

I've worked at taking pics for years. I actually even like it. It's fun. And I take some of the best tea cup pics on Etsy AND ebay! And I won't let them be stolen so freely. Even though they can still be stolen, BUT they won't get my tea cup too!

So this will be a HUGE drop in revenue!!

I have been making my living off of Asian tea cup buyers. Now...I can expect to probably have to drop my prices significantly since I know it was just resellers buying from me.

And just have to give it time. And see what happens......

Go back to work?? Focus more on work this year???

I will NOT match or break my income from last year because of this decision.

My revenue will probably drop by half??? I wlil see.........

No comments:

Post a Comment