Friday, April 11, 2014

Less than 200 Views from Etsy Search!!

Oh, no! Yesterday I finished with only 199 views from Etsy search!!

Only the 2nd time in more than TWO YEARS that I have been below 200!! At the end of last month I was in the 350's to 370's!!

Wow.

The last time I was under 200 was on sept 6 of last year. I started a thread on Etsy. And there were a number of people on the forums talking about a sudden drop in views then! And it was happening again in the past week! More sellers were complaining about a drop in search views!

This time whatever happened/Etsy did affected me later than others???

A small part of this could be that I sold a high number of tea cups last week that were getting search views????

I did awke up to 3 orders today for a good profit.

But it is another low view day with only 77 views from Etsy search just past 11:30am!!

This is worrisome.

No comments:

Post a Comment