Sunday, September 29, 2013

100 views! ; Coalport and Paragon tea cups

Here right after 12 noon at 12:10 I have 104 views from Etsy search.  That is encouraging.  I like reaching it at this time. Even though it is still lower than most of the year.

My google views are in the teens at 18.  That is good to see, too.

I just read that Google made another adjustment on the 21st of this month and I do see a drop in my views on about the 24th into the fifties.  But they were back yesterday.

Well, I was wrong about the sunshine.  It did get sunny enough to get some tea cup pics taken.  I had trouble getting the Royal Staffords clear.  So I probably won't be listing them.  But 2 of the others turned out ok.  My 1800's Coalport and 1950's Paragon:


 
I am off to go buy some drinks.  Might take a couple pics outside.  Should post a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment