Tuesday, September 24, 2013

It was a beautiful sunny day at my grounds keeping job

When I first left for the job the sky was cloudy and grey.  But on my way over there the skies cleared up  By the time I got to the job the sky was completely blue.  There was not a cloud in the sky all day.  The temp was slightly cool but very comfortable.  The humidity was so low.  It felt great.  I got some things accomplished and the day went so fast.

I came home and check my stats and my views turned out to be better than I expected.  I even made a sale of 9 tea cups.  But I just got to 200 views from Etsy search at 9 pm.  So that is kinda of disappointing.  Not sure how it will play out.  If my total views will ever come back. Because the new listing page format is bad.  Bad for my shop. Bad for my total views.  I am not sure I will equal what I did last nov & dec. I doubt even my views will be as high as they were.  Even if they are the same, that is a drop.  Because I have hundreds more listings and more popular tea cups than last year.  I will see, I guess.

It is a cool night.  I want to get some things done tomorrow.  I hope to be able to take tea cup pics and pics of many other things.  I want to just spend the day taking pics of as much as I can. Even of fabric.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment