Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Mexican War Streets House Tour; High total views

Today is the Mexican War Streets neighborhood house tour.  It starts at 11. I should try to sell some of the fabric I just got yesterday.  I should even ask Allan if I could set them at his set up.  I don't know anything about them, their quality or even how much to ask.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/life/home/mexican-war-streets-tour-features-gorgeous-gardens-and-handsome-homes-702326/



I woke up here near 7:30 wtih 321 total views.  That is the most this early in a while.  I have been having in the 100's or low 200's at this time.  It is good to know people are looking.

Yesterday, for the day, my "your listings" stat was 151.  This morning it is already 135.  This is due to the midnight hour when I had more than 100 total views.

I have 59 views from Etsy search, too.  Which is low, but the new normal it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment