Sunday, September 29, 2013

300 views!

Here at about 11:48 pm I have 300 views from Etsy search!!  I believe that is the first time all september I have been at 300!!!  That is very encouraging....BUT....no sales....and only a small tea cup sale yesterday.

Google views are about 20 less than yesterday at only 62.

I got some things done today.  Got pics taken.  A good number of new items, including tea cups, listed. Tomorrow I have a lot to do.  Have to pack the chair, the tea cup order, find a box for the green gazelle, take the chair to greyhound, ship the tea cups, go put the plants inside, get up on the ladder, organize, laundry?, and take pics?

It is supposed to be a mild dry week.  I need to take advantage of it and make the most of it.

Almost time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment