Friday, September 20, 2013

Another day of low views in my vintage Etsy shop; the new normal

So yesterday I ended with only 207 views from etsy search.  Here at just about 8 pm I still have less than 200 at only 171!  That is low.  When all year I'd reach 200 at anywhere from 1:15 to 5:30 pm on average.

The latest I would want to reach 200 views from Etsy search is 7 pm.  And now the new normal is to reach 200 late after 7 pm.  For september I have been averaging 180-243 views from Etsy search.

I don't know if it is because of Etsy, or the economy or something I have done.  But the change has been sudden.

Not to mention the thousands less total views because of the new listing page format.

Will just have to see what the next 3 1/2 months hold.  Hopefully I can match what I did last nov & dec.

No comments:

Post a Comment