Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The new listing page on Etsy; views at noon

Views in my vintage Etsy shop are down considerably over the past 6 weeks since I got the new listing page on aug 9th.  My shop dashboard says I have 4,600 LESS total views over the past 30 days compared to the previous 30 days.  It is disappointing.

I was really looking forward to next year.  Now not so much.

I think views may come back some for nov & dec, then nose dive the beginning of the year again.

Today's views are at the new normal level.  Just before 12:30 pm I have 85 views from etsy search.
And 15 views from Teams from posting in the forums.  Which I shouldn't be doing.  It doesn't do anything. Just causes more people to copy my shop and increase the competition.

It is a nice sunny day.  I just got some pics of tea cups taken.  Since the sun came out late morning I thought it was too late to take tea cup pics, but I happened to look at the window behind where I take pics and the sun still hand't come in it yet.  Because of it being the time of year it is and the sun being lower in the sky.  That is a good sign.  I know I have a little more time on sunny morning to take good pics.  I haven't downloaded them yet.  I hope they turned out good enough.

I have things to do today.  I should take pics of new things. I want to go do a load of laundry.  And more organizing.  I did a little of that too.

Back to work!  


No comments:

Post a Comment