Saturday, September 28, 2013

Yesterday in the garden: Views at noon

It was a beautiful sunny morning, not a cloud in the sky, when I left yesterday for my grounds keeping job:




I loved being in the garden on such a sunny, cool, comfortable morning:




The pool fountains were still running:




When I went to the job earlier in the week I saw the begonias in one bed had fallen over. I believe it was from the rain we had the previous weekend:








It was probably one of the last days to water the garden.  Here at the end of september he did not want me to water it.  I had inside work for the day.

The summer has gone so fast.

Here just after 12 noon today I have the lowest total of views from Etsy search in a while:  only 67!
I would at least have about 80-85 during this big drop in Etsy search views.  I thought my views might actually be higher today with it being a weekend.  Sunday has been busy.

I have been lucky to keep making sales this month.  My revenue is about 70% of last month with a few days to go.  It is disappointing that views are so low.  That, to me, means some lost sales.

Glad to be making sales though.  That is what is keeping me motivated.

Well, it has been a sunny morning and I got some pics taken.  Now I have to try to get some orders packed and shipped and watch some college football.  I wanted to go do laundry, but I don't think I have time for that.  Maybe tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment