Thursday, September 5, 2013

wow, low views yesterday

I ended yesterday with only 224 views from Etsy search!  I've said it a few times before, but THAT is the lowest since, I don't know when.  Maybe last may or june???

On monday I had 341 views from Etsy search.

Yesterday was only 821 total views and 75 from Google search.

1 small sale of a book, too.

If I didn't sell tea cups......I would probably stop selling on Etsy.  It wouldn't be worth it.  My views would be in the 100's.  And making a few sales a week.  I probably would have stopped a long time ago.  And kept working.   While other people get to have antique shops. Oh well.

I can see that my views have actually gone DOWN in the past year or two.  I get so many more views because of all the tea cups, but if it weren't for them, my views would be LOWER.  Because of the competition.   There are many more vintage sellers on Etsy now.  Than 2 years ago even.

2 years ago I made it over 200 views from Etsy search for the first time.  Now, with hundreds more listings and the highly popular tea cups, to only get 224 is not good at all.  

I am wondering what the next 4 months hold.....the holiday season......

No comments:

Post a Comment