Monday, September 23, 2013

The new normal of views on Etsy

So this morning I had only 50 views from Etsy search near 8:30.  Yesterday views had recovered.  I finished with 279.  But with this mornings drop back to where they were, when I have known that sundays is my day of highest views on average, it shows that having less than 100 views from Etsy search before and finishing in the low 200's is the new normal.  Until the christmas shopping season?  Beginning of november? Beginning of december?

I know that sales are the most important thing, but I really did like seeing the high views the past 2 beginnings of the years.  If my views do recover this Christmas shopping season, I am not sure what the beginning of 2014 holds.  It will be disappointing if views stay low then, too.

Just gotta keep working at it.  One day at a time..........

Well, for today, I have orders to pack.  I have to find 2 tea cups.  Want to go do laundry. I want to take some more pics.  And list new things.  I have bought a number of things the past few weeks.  But I have just been taking pics of and listing tea cups.  Time to add new things.

Too bad this morning has been cloudy.  The weathermen said it would be sunny mon through wed.

Off to get things done..........

No comments:

Post a Comment