Saturday, September 7, 2013

Last friday in the garden

It was a clear, sunny morning, not a cloud in the sky, when I got to my grounds keeping job.  The beds were full and blooming:










The begonias have gotten big:







The lantana around the fountain are doing very well:



The back path has grown in.  What a difference from when I took pics of it in april:




The little ducks in the pool were floating around:






Only some light, thin clouds came into the sky for a short time, before it cleared up again:




More begonia pics (my pics are dark. grrrr) :




Hostas were blooming, too:






The birdbath beds are blooming with geraniums:


More begonia pics:



The potted tree by the pool had a bloom:






Along the path at the front of the garden there are the leafy plants growing.  I like the red leaf plants.  I tried to get some pics of them, but my arms were shaking:






And there's a hydrangea blooming there, too:



        By the afternoon more sun was shining in the garden:



         
And I took some pics of the pool before I left:




It was another good summer day in the garden.  I am glad I have that job.  I am glad he hired me and had me back this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment