Friday, September 13, 2013

I am concerned about my shop; new listing page format on Etsy

My shop has been hurt by the new listing page.  Views have dropped significantly.  Total views and Etsy search views.  Google views are low. I am really only selling tea cups.  And I do not think I can replace all my great things I sold in the past 12 months.

I think my shop has peaked.  I think I've done the best I can do.  I had a great 12 months. I am not sure I will even do as well as I did last oct-dec. I don't have the nice, unique small items I had.  And not the beautiful items and not the nice jewelry not the great deals for me, valuable items either.

Just gotta see how it goes.  Take it one day at a time. List as much as I can. Won't be able to get my furniture listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment