Sunday, September 22, 2013

The fall equinox is today; The Angelic number

I just checked the weather video at KDKA.com.  I saw we got about an inch of rain.  It was not as bad as I thought it would be.  We only got a steady light rain most of the day.  The weatherman were hyping it like we could get 2" of rain. I also saw that the fall equinox is late this afternoon/early evening at 4:44.  A good time to start fall.

I first learned about the number 444 when I started using the internet back in 2001.  When I searched for angel web sites the first one that came up was Angelhaven.com.  They had a forums page with a 444 Forum.  It was started by a man who had a vision of the number and was told the number represents the power of God's love.

http://marysoliel.hubpages.com/hub/Our-Angels-Speak-to-us-Through-Numbers-444



I hadn't been on there chatting since 2002 or so.  I just checked again and all of the forums and chat pages are gone.  That is a little sad.  I met some nice people there.  Including a girl that gave me a free reading.

Well, today I have to try to get things listed.  I have bought a number of things over the past few weeks.  So I should take pics and organize.

I wish we had some sunny mornings.  More than just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment