Saturday, September 28, 2013

Vintage Grosvenor Jackson and Gosling tea cups; today's views

I was shopping on the internet for vintage china tea cups for my Etsy shop when I saw this pair of Grosvenor tea cups.  Wow. They were great looking....and the price. I couldn't believe that it was for just one of them let alone the two.  But the price was for the two   It was a very good seller and I got them only 2 days are I bought them.

I was able to get some pics of them before going to my grounds keeping job and yesterday I got the green one listed:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/164054898/antique-grosvenor-tea-cup-and-saucer?ref=shop_home_active


And just tonight I got the red one listed:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/119331433/antique-grosvenor-jackson-and-gosling?ref=shop_home_active


They are some of my favorite tea cups I have had since really I started selling tea cups about 2 years ago.

Todays views are so low.  I am experiencing even below the new normal.  Only 162 views from Etsy search here at 9:30!  WOW!  I might not reach 180 which was my previous record low for the year that i reached on the 6th of this month.

My google views are decent at 70.  I did make a tea cup sale.  And sunday has been my day of highest views for a few months now.  But I don't see them getting near 300 tomorrow.  Probably low to mid 200's.   I might not reach 300 again until november!

Well, time for bed.  I got some pics taken today and 2 orders packed & shipped.  Still have the big tea cup order to Kuwait, the gazelle lamp base planter and I have to get the chair boxed for taking to greyhound.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment